Friday, May 15, 2009

Pain free over 50

Our newest endeavor is for our Boomers! We see hundreds of people in our office a week that are constantly searching for ways to stop pain, increase mobility and lead more active pain free lifestyles.

What's happening is that most of our patients are experiencing amazing results and are sharing with their friends and family how well they are doing. The problem is that most of them cannot fly or drive to our offices for personalized care, so this newest post is about solving that problem.

Starting June 13th, we well be offering membership to our Pain Free Over 50 that helps answer the questions of how can I live without pain, what can be done about ending my sciatica, what can I do with a hernaited disc, what helps with my heartburn etc. These are the answers that my patients have found the solution and now I want to offer it to others.

My goal is to start writing every day until the 13th of June, and offering just a small sneak peak at what will be available to you.

If you are interested in finding out more, just let us know and we'll make sure you're on our early bird list.

I'm posting this on my twitter and facebook pages so this will go out to hundreds of people. You can e-mail me now at drmays@oakhollowchiro.com and I'll make sure to get you on the list.

Dr. Mays

No comments: